A small business with an innovative approach to consulting services, FinEx builds consulting teams to work specific projects on an as-needed basis. Teams are drawn from professionals and academics in the fields of management, finance, accounting, economics, and other technical areas.
Use of these teams allows FinEx to structure consulting services to meet the specific needs of clients. The team structure also provides clients the level of expertise required for a successful engagement.
Most importantly, the flexibility of the team structure allows FinEx to price engagements competitively, which means clients can count on top-notch service at a reasonable cost.
Past and current FinEx Company clients include large for-profit corporations and small non-profit organizations. They operate successfully in industries as diverse as investment management, pharmaceuticals, education, international agbribusiness, energy, commodities trading, agriculture, commercial real estate, and health care.
Among the companies FinEx has worked with or advised are a major medical health system, a start-up pharmaceutical company, farms and dairies, medical centers and clinics, trading companies, investment banks, and schools.
Some representative FinEx consulting projects:
- feasibility study for retail capital project
foreign exchange risk management for an international agribusiness with production in the US and Latin America
- strategic asset and operations valuation and portfolio analysis for an agribusiness operating in the global marketplace
financial planning and risk analysis for an investment management firm with $1.4 billion in energy and real estate
development of strategic options for a rural health facility in California
forecasting enrollment trends for a major urban public school system
- financial management at a clearing corporation for the Chicago exchanges
feasibility study and financial analysis for a substance abuse system serving Los Angeles
hedging strategies for a major publicly-traded REIT
- developing trading strategies and risk management for a commodities trading firm on the Chicago exchanges
- feasibility study for a $15 million capital project for a northern California health system
- financial planning and analysis for a Los Angeles health care system with $100 million in revenue